F.A.C.T.S. Grant Aid and Assessment program is designed to advise the Principal of the financial needs of families in awarding financial aid at St. Mary School. All applications for financial aid will be processed and evaluated through F.A.C.T.S.
2. One application per family
3. Applications retained for easy re-application
4. Quality Assessment
5. Comprehensive evaluation
Eligible families who apply after the March 1, 2023 priority deadline could be considered for an award for the 2023 - 2024 school year over the summer, only if funds remain available.
The Opportunity Scholarship is an income-based program that helps families pay tuition and fees at Direct Payment Schools. *Awards up to $6,492 for the 2023-2024 school year
Do I qualify?
All of the following are required. Visit to learn more about eligibility requirements:
- My family meets the income requirements
- My child will be at least 5 years old by August 31 or at least 4 by April 16 and approved for kindergarten according to State guidelines
- My child lives in North Carolina
- My child has not graduated high school
- My child has not enrolled in a post-secondary institution full time
- My child attended a North Carolina public, charter or Department of Defense school as a full-time student. See here for a full explanation of and exceptions to this requirement