North Carolina Opportunity Scholarship Program
St. Mary School will participate in the NC Opportunity Scholarship Program. We are listed with the state by our full name St. Mary School Wilmington.
To be eligible your child must meet ONE of the following requirements:
- Received an Opportunity Scholarship during the 2014-15 school year.
- Was a full-time student assigned to and attending a public school for the Spring 2015 semester.
- Is entering Kindergarten or First Grade in 2015-16.
- Is a child in foster care.
- Is a child who was adopted within the last year.
If you meet one of the above requirements, please check the chart below to determine if your family is eligible.
|Persons in household||Maximum Household Income||Maximum Household Income|
*Household can include anyone residing in the same household as you. For example, this could mean a grandmother or aunt residing in your residence.
|For $4,200 per school year||For 90% of the school’s tuition and fees or $4,200, whichever is less|
How to apply:
- You can apply online at www.ncseaa.edu/OSG.htm
- You must report the 2014 annual income for all household members.
- You will be entered into a lottery. All have an equal chance of being selected.
- Please contact Joyce Price at St.Mary School with questions: 910-762-5491 x140 or email@example.com.